When choosing Andy Rose careful consideration should be given to the options available. Palm Beach Appraisal Group offers professionalism, accuracy, efficiency and discretion.
Andy Rose is the owner of AuctionCatalogs.Com formerly The Catalog Kid.
In 1996 he created the world’s largest e-commerce business that supplies art, antique, and collectible post-auction catalogs to various types of customers including high net worth international antique and art collectors. Christie’s and Sotheby’s #1 choice in client referral.
Daily tasks include extensive research, estimates and appraisals, and consulting for estate lawyers, galleries, collectors and scholars.
Chaplin School of Hospitality Management
Florida International University North Miami, FL
Degree: Bachelor of Science
Accomplishments and Certificates: State of New Jersey Nursing Home Administrators License, New Jersey Realtor Senior Care Associate
Core Competencies: Appraisal Values, Industry Connections, Industry Knowledge, Licensing, Marketing, Business Development, Distribution, Marketing and Advertising, Catalog Management. Courses taken at the Appraisers Association of America
- Purchased auction catalog business from local catalog collector and grew to the world’s largest auction catalog distributor.
- Provided industry consulting and dealership experience to close on $1.5m Salvador Dali painting known as Vision of Hell.
- Co-Owner, Co-CEO, Auctioneer and Appraiser of Goldfinch Auction House, known for its Auction of the Collection of Tim Hunt (Andy Warhol’s visual arts curator) and Tama Janowitz (author)
- Maintained liaison with industry leaders, high net worth clientele, top auction houses, and other business leaders in various industries.
- Andrew Rose Drink Coasters. Photographed objects of art from Christie’s Auctions and licensed the images on over thirty drink coasters and posters.
- Fully developed, owned, and operated two of NJ’s top restaurants; initiated and successfully completed the disposition of both businesses.
- Licensed New Jersey Nursing Home Administrator. Managed a 120-bed nursing home facility, overseeing over 80 employees.
- Licensed Senior Care Real Estate Agent for over 30 years.